Contact Us
logo Call us

 Important: Until further notice, our shop will be open for limited hours between 10AM-1PM Monday to Friday. We are closed on the weekend. Our Road Service calls and emergency service are always available 24/7 by calling 514-484-0284 to speak to us.

Note: Beginning July 1, we will be back to our regular hours of Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM.


Here at Greene Locksmith, we cut all sorts of keys. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about cutting car keys, house keys and specialty keys.

Q. What do I do if I have lost all my keys to my car or house?

A. If you lose it: You could call a locksmith, who can come and make you a new key on the spot. In some cases—an unusual or older vehicle—a locksmith may not be able to help. You might need to buy a new ignition lock cylinder and key from the dealer or an independent repair shop.

2- What happens when you lose your only car key?





Providing Reliable Locksmithing ServicesSince 1988

Complete this form and we will get back to you as FAST as we can. For Anything Urgent, Call 514.484.0284 now!

Please enter your name
Please Enter Either Your Phone Or Email
Please enter your comment
Click or drop files here to upload
Are You a Bot? Prove it by clicking the box!

Call us Now!